Friday, September 18, 2009

SOCCER STAR!

This blog is going to be short and sweet since it really only has Mason's soccer game as its purpose.

Well, Mason sure did prove me wrong t
oday (this was actually September 18)! I don't know if it was because he was just on his game or because his Daddy was back to watch him or because his friends came to watch him, but the boy scored 3 goals at the soccer game today! We got all 3 of them on video, too. I don't even think after the first one he knew what he was doing!

This picture was taken after he made his first goal!

We also decided we wanted to go somewhere
this weekend, so we'll report back on that at a later date. I think there's a train ride in it for us. Brent and some of the folks in his office wanted us to go to Munich for the opening day of Oktoberfest, but after hearing horror stories of what it would be like, I will not take my kids there.

Another exciting feat accomplished today was ord
ering pizza and having it delivered. It was successful, too! I have to say I can't take the credit because Brent made the call.

While we've been doing all of this today, Sadi
e has just sat around as her little trendy self. She is seriously more trendy than I am. It seems to be a good problem, though. I am losing weight quicker than expected so all of my clothes are either too big or just a little too small. At any rate, I took some pictures of Miss Priss on our new couch. This too impresses me because it came in 3 pieces and with NO directions and somehow Brent still got it together. We'll see how it withstands time. Ha, ha...just kidding Brent!


By the way Julie, can you get these pics off of here and print them or do you need more sent in e-mails? You people are really time consuming to keep updated on our lives. You would think you never get to see the kids because we live overseas or something!


1 comment:

  1. Sadie's outfit is adorable, the bow just makes the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete